Sunday, May 13, 2007

Trying New Things

Well, last night I typed for over an hour thinking, the whole time, that the effort would be wasted. Surprise! It was the first time anything in Blogville has worked for me on the initial try. Check out my favourite book and author list (if you can find it). It's about 3/4 finished. Scroll way down to the end of this page and there it is. Ya, I read a lot until I started a blog. The placement, of course, will have to be changed. Baby steps. I keep going back to it thinking it may have disappeared. My confidence in new things is building slowly..........Judy

3 comments:

I Dive At Night said...

Yeah! You've got a profile now, good work. :-)

Charlene Amsden said...

You're getting there, Judy. Once ou get it learned, are you going to get bored?

J. D. said...

Thanks Morgan, more to come. After books I'll do movies and I've loved enough movies to fill a book.........Mom

Quilly, I think I remember being bored twice in my life. No chance of that happening in Blogville as long as you keep story telling.........Judy