Thursday, May 3, 2007

blogging Time

I've never been a complainer, but, again I'm going to say, I can't get to my blogging time if you folks keep being so darn interesting. I love the puzzles, brain teasers, especially pictures, so I better start putting more effort into this.

It's the supper hour and I haven't even taken anything out of the freezer. No, we can't have left-overs.....that was yesterday. Maybe the Colonel wouldn't mind making supper tonight. I try to avoid him because of the oil and grease, but it's been a couple of months. So, I think that's just the ticket for tonight. I wonder if hubby would mind going to get it. I'm busy blogging.

Can't blog tonight.....Grey's Anatomy is on. It's one of my four "can't miss" TV shows..............J.D.

3 comments:

puppytoes said...

and it was a good one, no? except for that Penis fish and/or the guy with spinal fluid coming out of his nose....

other than that... Grey's Anatomy was awesome! (we watch it, too!) xox neva

Minka said...

what are the other three???

I don´t watch grey´s anatomy...can I still play with you guys?

J. D. said...

Minka, poor penguin, it must be lonely being the only one on the planet not watching "Grey's Anatomy". Even Oprah watches it. They have lots of nurses, so this would be a good week to start watching, except there are only three episodes left. All Grey's people love to talk about it so we can catch you up in five or six suscinct pages. Come on over and watch.........My other "must sees" are "24" (exciting), "Desperate Housewives" (hilarious), and "CSI:Miami" (David Caruso and the other beautiful scenery. Palm trees and turquois water are two of my favourite things.


Neva, did you see the two hour "Special"? We were really disappointed because it appears they are going to sneek in a spin-off. We were looking forward to two hours of the original cast......J.D.