Friday, April 13, 2007

The wandering, wascally wabbit weturns!

I was clicking here and there on my blog and found some interesting things. Firstly, I have TWO blogs. The OTHER one has the same wording, but with no spaces. Secondly, hidden there was the wascally wabbit that went missing the day after Easter. He and his lyrical story are saved. Thirdly, I'm not brimming over with patience. Who knew?

When I'm told, in writing, that comments will be posted in a few MOMENTS I expect to wait about one minute. One minute equals a few moments. Doesn't it? Wait...wait...wait...patience used up. I must have done something wrong. When in doubt, redo.....hence two blogs. I'm learning something new all the time!

6 comments:

Minka said...

ahhhh...I thought as much! Some start with one blog at a time, you do two right of the batch, we´ll see where that goes :)

Minka said...

Oh and also...it appears you have three blogs going. Thought I´d add a bit of extra fun.

In your sidebar you can click: View My complete profile!
Clicking on that and scrolling the entire page down, they list your blogs...they listed three with you. Now you can delete two of those blogs and all your postings from then on should go into the one remaining blog. The second blog listed is teh one that actually has soem background and colour to your template. It seems teh one to keep. Pardon my intrusion and lengthy explanation, just hope it was of some help!

Charlene Amsden said...

Imprecise language always makes me crazy. Not that I was any too sane to begin with.

puppytoes said...

welcome to the blogosphere, you wandering/wascally wabbit! any mom of Morgan's is a friend of mine (said the puppy-loving blogger with 2 sons roughly the same age!) ; ) xox neva

J. D. said...

MINKA!, QUILLY!, NEVA!......I'm thrilled to have visitors. Thank you for comments and advice.

I Dive At Night said...

:-)